Thursday, October 13, 2005

And now something that's actually about the wedding...

So if you have visited Len's blog recently you'll know that we did some more wedding planning/budgeting this past weekend. While a few scary facts came out of the brainstorming session (ie. we will have to take out a line of credit so we can pay everyone for their services the day of the wedding), we have made some headway in other areas. Namely, I think I have finally decided on "the colours" for the wedding, and believe me if I had known how important that would be to everything else, I would have started to think about it a lot sooner.
Once the colours were chosen I was able to search for ideas for the bouquets and the boutonniers, and I found a great bouquet that incorporates black calla liles, which I absolutely adore. I also think that I have settled on the style of my wedding dress which Len's mom has so kindly offered to make for me when she comes in the spring. Also, my sister had provided me with an artists rendering of the cake which looks fabulous. Yes, she got all the art genes and most of the baking genes, damn it all.
Now my only dilema is whether to post pictures of what I decided on, or wait so that there are some surprises on the day of the wedding. For those of you that think that I should let the cat out of the bag now, don't lose hope, the wedding is still 10 months away and I can't usually hold out that long without sharing...

1 Comments:

Blogger kelsey said...

I say suprise us with the dress (obviously) and the cake but the colors and the flowers would be exciting to see!

Have fun tonight at your walk!!

9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home